The Marian Fund is a great way to show your support for Marian and its current and future students. A gift to this annual fundraising effort makes a profound and immediate impact on today’s Marian students.
Why Marian Fund dollars are so important
The Marian Fund helps provide the critical dollars used for the Leadership Grant that each student receives. Leadership Grants, which cover the $1,500 difference between the tuition charged and the actual cost of educating a Marian student, are provided to all students in accordance with Marian’s mission to serve as many families as possible.
Marian Fund dollars are used in many ways:
- To help provide tuition assistance and scholarship aid to students.
- To support technology upgrades, both in and out of the classroom.
- To enrich our superior academic, spiritual, and leadership programs.
- To maintain the facility and grounds and underwrite campus renovations.
- To provide overall support of our operating budget.
Each year Marian asks our alumnae, parents, faculty/staff, and friends to invest in our mission by a gift to the Marian Fund. Our goal for the 2013-2014 school year is $400,000.