Instructions for 8th Graders Seeking Enrollment in the Future Class of 2025*
- Click the Inquire/Schedule a Tour button to the right to select a personal tour date for your family.
- Attend our virtual Fall Open House on Sunday, November 8. Register here.
- Complete the 8th Grade Admission Application for the Class of 2025 by December 3. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, space permitting, beyond the initial December 3 application deadline.
- Complete and submit the supplemental essay question.
- Complete Section I of the Student Profile Release and Form, give it to your current school and ask them to complete it and return it to Marian with the following:
- 6th - 8th grade standardized test results
- 7th - 8th grade report cards
*The High School Placement Test will not be required for admission to Marian's Class of 2025. All admission materials may be submitted via email to email@example.com
ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE CLASS OF 2025
Students who apply for admission to the Class of 2025 by Thursday, December 3, 2020 and meet the following criteria will be considered for academic merit scholarships in the amount of $1,500, to be announced at the time of acceptance:
- Student has achieved an “A” in all core academic subjects (English, math, science and social studies) for grade 7 and grade 8 (1st quarter).
- Student has achieved a minimum national percentile score of 90 or the equivalent (“advanced”) on most recent standardized test.
- Student has submitted the required Academic Merit Scholarship Application/Essay (this is different than the required admission application essay) and a teacher recommendation letter by Thursday, December 3, 2020.
Instructions for Students Seeking Enrollment in the Current Freshman (2024), Sophomore (2023) and Junior (2022) Classes*
*Important note regarding transfer admission: If applying for transfer admission, please be aware that MHSAA rules
may limit a student’s athletic eligibility upon transferring from one high school to another. The last opportunity for a student to apply to Marian is for second quarter start of 11th grade.
The Admission Committee members focus on the prospective student's potential for academic success during her four years at Marian as they review her application, test scores and grades. Marian does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission policies, educational policies, tuition assistance or any school administered program.