Closure Information: Marian's Admission Office is available throughout the closure. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 248-502-3033. If you need to submit admission application materials, please do so via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirming receipt. Thank you!
Instructions for Current 8th Graders, Seeking Enrollment in the Class of 2024:
*IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING SCHOLARSHIPS AND TUITION ASSISTANCE: On-time applicants:
- Request an ADMISSION PACKAGE containing this year's viewbook and application materials and schedule a SHADOW VISIT by clicking "Inquire/Schedule a Visit" or calling 248-502-3033.
- Take the HIGH SCHOOL PLACEMENT TEST (HSPT). At this time, all available The Archdoicese of Detroit offered the HSPT in November, December, February and early March. If you have not yet taken the test, please contact the Office of Admission to schedule an individual test. Students testing later than the December test date may have missed opportunties to apply for scholarships and tuition assistance.
- Complete the ELECTRONIC ADMISSION APPLICATION to be considered an on-time applicant*.
- Complete and submit the SUPPLEMENTAL ESSAY QUESTION to Marian.
- Have your parent sign and submit the STUDENT PROFILE RELEASE AND FORM to your current school, to be returned to Marian with the following items by the application deadline:
- 6th and 7th grade standardized test results
- 7th and 8th grade report cards
Students submitting a complete application by December 5 AND testing on either November 23 or December 7 will be considered on-time applicants and will receive decision letters mailed on the 4th Friday in January. These accepted students will be invited to register in February, and will have the opportunity to apply for scholarships and tuition assistance
prior to the March deadlines for these items.Late applicants:
Students testing later than December 7 will be considered late applicants. Due to the processing time required for test score release, application review, acceptance and registration, late applicants may miss opportunities to apply for scholarships and tuition assistance
, which carry March deadlines.