Instructions for 8th Graders Seeking Enrollment in the Future Class of 2025*
- Click the Inquire/Schedule a Tour button to the right to select a personal tour date for your family.
- Attend our virtual Fall Information Night on Tuesday, September 22. Attend via this link!
- Attend our virtual Fall Open House on Sunday, November 8. Check back here for the Zoom link.
- Complete the electronic admission application for the Class of 2025. Check back here for the live link on or after October 15.
- Complete and submit the supplemental essay question.
- Complete Section I of the Student Profile Release and Form, give it to your current school and ask them to complete it and return it to Marian with the following:
- 6th - 8th grade standardized test results
- 7th - 8th grade report cards
*The High School Placement Test will not be required for admission to Marian's Class of 2025. All admission materials may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
IInstructions for Students Seeking Enrollment in the Current Freshman (2024), Sophomore (2023) and Junior (2022) Classes*
*Important note regarding transfer admission: If applying for transfer admission, please be aware that MHSAA rules
may limit a student’s athletic eligibility upon transferring from one high school to another. The last opportunity for a student to apply to Marian is for second quarter start of 11th grade.
The Admission Committee members focus on the prospective student's potential for academic success during her four years at Marian as they review her application, test scores and grades. Marian does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission policies, educational policies, tuition assistance or any school administered program.