Instructions for Students Seeking Transfer Enrollment in the Classes of 2021 and 2022, and Graduating 8th graders Seeking Enrollment in the Class of 2023:
Please contact the Office of Admission as soon as possible at (248) 502-3033. The Office of Admission is open Monday - Friday from 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM.
Instructions for Students Entering 8th Grade in the Fall, Seeking Enrollment in the Class of 2024:
*IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING SCHOLARSHIPS AND TUITION ASSISTANCE: On-time applicants:
- Request an ADMISSION PACKAGE containing this year's viewbook and application materials.
- See the "Be Our Guest" page for opportunities to attend upcoming admission events at Marian.
- Schedule a SHADOW VISIT at Marian to see how it “feels” to be a Marian student. Fall shadow visit dates will be available later this summer. Contact the Office of Admission by phone at 248-502-3033, or register online by clicking the "Inquiry" button.
- Take the HIGH SCHOOL PLACEMENT TEST (HSPT). It is highly recommended that students test on the first available test date, Saturday, November 23, 2019. Test registration will be available online beginning in September at: http://Detroit.stsusers.com. Students who test later may miss opportunties to apply for scholarships and tuition assistance.
- Complete an ADMISSION APPLICATION, and submit it by December 5 to be considered an on-time applicant*.
- Have your parent sign and submit the STUDENT PROFILE RELEASE AND FORM to your current school, to be returned to Marian with the following items by the application deadline:
- 6th and 7th grade standardized test results
- 7th and 8th grade report cards
Students submitting a complete application by December 5 AND testing on either November 23 or December 7 will be considered on-time applicants and will receive decision letters mailed on the 4th Friday in January. These accepted students will be invited to register in February, and will have the opportunity to apply for scholarships and tuition assistance
prior to the March deadlines for these items.Late applicants:
Students testing later than December 7 will be considered late applicants. Due to the processing time required for test score release, application review, acceptance and registration, late applicants may miss opportunities to apply for scholarships and tuition assistance
, which carry March deadlines.